Sunday, October 9, 2011

Habitat is amazing

So I have to say I love our project, absolutely every single bit of it. Our site supervisors and sponsor is fantastic, the work we're doing is great, the housing while a tad cramped really isn't bad. Overall I have to say I'm just really enjoying what we're doing. So far I've learned how to install breaker clips, worked on some house framing, put up tyvec and siding, and done some demo. It's just going really well. Next week we're switching up groups so it looks like I'll have a chance to work on second story house framing which I'm pretty pumped about. That's really all, anyway here's some pictures.

Caulking in Camden

Putting walls together

The team after we put together two walls

Installing breaker clips

Pulling walls out

The start of the new houses

Installing siding

No comments:

Post a Comment